Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wedding Bells Will Ring...

We're on a road trip again, thanks to two good friends getting married in Falmouth, Maine! We came for the wedding yesterday, a first-class affair for sure. We danced until the band packed up, except for when Lisa decided to park herself next to the chocolate covered strawberries. Congratulations Pete and Jess!

Since we were on the road anyway we decided that a trip to Acadia National Park would be a great way to spend a week in July. After last night in Westbrook, we'll be heading north for a week of adventure on the coast of Maine. Of course, I'll be eating every lobster that I can find along the way!

We're off to buy a bathing suit (so that I can dip my toes in the fifty degree water?) and get back on the road.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE chocolate covered strawberries. Just ate some, actually. YUMMO!

    ReplyDelete